Frequently asked questions
This integration is in a beta phase. The developers (Wetail) will accept new users by its best endeavours. If you order the integration, you initially pay for a month, and will then get contacted by Wetail with more information on how to get started. Since this integration is a beta, we will extend your license with two months, free of charge.
- A HTTPS certificate for your WordPress website
- A license key for the plugin, which you get after ordering
- A "callback-url" in your WooCommerce installation, this is provided by Wetail
When an order is synchronized, the customer that the order belongs to is first updated or created. The products are synchronized automatically in the same fashion. When the customer and the products are synchronised, the order will be sent to Visma.
Synchronisation of products happen:
- Automatically when synchronizing an order
- Automatically when saving a product in WooCommerce, if you've activated “Synchronize products automatically” on the settings page.
- Manually from the list of products in WooCommerce
Synchronisation of orders happen:
- When the order gets set to the chosen status for synchronisation. This can be set per payment method, or disabled completely.
- Automatically when an order is saved, if you've activated “Synchronize orders automatically” on the settings page.
- Manually from the list of orders in WooCommerce
Synchronisation of customers happen automatically when an order is synchronized.
Onlineforce has decreased administrative burden and increased profitability for a big number of companies. Do you want to read more about our customers success stories?Our customers